Monday 25 April 2011

Agatha Christie "visits" IES Villa de Vícar

In Our Cultural Week: 

  What do you know about Agatha?

She is the Queen (but of crime and mistery!) This week we are going to learn a lot of things about this curious and intelligent woman, who wrote more than 80 novels being the best-selling author of all times.  Can you believe it?

You must look for more information about her and her literary career in order to prepare your personal project.


 
Here you have some web pages which may help you ;)
Her official web.  
She also has a blog in Spanish!
Another blog in English (all her novels are included)!

And don't forget to visit the exhibition about Agatha that the English Department has prepared for you all in our hall...

PS. Remember there are prizes for the best projects!!!! and post a comment voting for your favourite one, you are also part of the committee!

Vote here for the best project of your level  (only one)  and don´t forget to express your 
opinion with these expressions:
      
 1.  In my opinion the best Project is……..   (Number  and Name of the person) 
2. I think that the best Project is ……………(Number  and Name of the person) 
      3. My vote is for Project………………………...(Number  and Name of the person) 
4. As far as I´m concerned, my winner is…(Number  and Name of the person) 

1º ESO PROJECTS: 
1- SOUHAILA AL-BAITAR & DAMARIS MARIA  (1ºA)
2- MARIA DEL MAR MONTORO (1ºC)
3- SILVIA FERNÁNDEZ
4- SANDRA PEÑA  (1º C)
5- MIRIAM & ALINA GALDINA
6- NEREA  (1ºD)
7- ROBERTO RIVAS  (1º D)
8- ELISA MONTORO
8- ROCIO QUIRÓS  (1ºC)
9- GRUPO OHANA (1º E)
10- FERNANDO (1º E)
11. MIREYA (1º E)
12. YOLANDA (1º E)

2º ESO PROJECTS:
1- ISAN & NURIA & JIHAN (2ºA)
2- ANGELA  (2ºC)
3- CRISTINA Y EMILY  (2ºE)
4- BELINDA   (2ºC)
5- ALVARO LÓPEZ HERNÁNDEZ

3º ESO PROJECTS:
1- HRISTIYANA NAYDENOVA 3ºE
2- VIRIDIANA LÓPEZ  3º B
3- CELIA GARCÍA  3ºC
4- LAURA RODRÍGUEZ  3ºE
5- Mª RUIZ DOMENE  3º B
6- NADIA KRIHOUIT
7. NOEMÍ VÁZQUEZ 3º D
8. ANGÉLICA TRUYTS 3º A
9. HOUYAM DALIL 3º B

4º ESO PROJECTS:
1- EVA MIREYA  4ºB
2- CRISTINA MATARÍN  4ºB
3- SUSANA URRUTIA 4ºC
4- ROBERTO ESCUDERO 4ºA
5- PAULA GARCIA 4ºA

21 comments:

  1. presentacion martinez lopez29 April 2011 at 08:32

    Presentacion martinez lopez
    3esoD
    Hi teacher mi job is the third preferred work is the first
    right wing and inside is an envelope .
    I like it because it original and is very nice
    interitesante work is not boring .

    Vay vay teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piedad Mancebo Garrido 3ºD
    Hello teacher. work that I like the third is to Cris Naydenova 3 º E Work is yellow and has doors, a door is hung the name of Agatha Christie.I like it because it is original, funny how it has set, because I like the way you break your head for a job nice because it has cost did.
    A kiss cris =) greetings teacher.
    Bye Bye teacher =)
    greetings teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria del Carmen vargas Rodriguez 3ºD.
    Hi teacher for my the best job is to Cris Naydenova 3E because it is very original, I stopped to look at all the work and was the one that most caught my attention, I like the decoration, and note that has been much enthusiasm, I I think he deserves a good punctuation, stands out much, I argue that the information is great and I grabbed what seemed to be very interesting, I like also because it is not an easy job, open a window and sort of caught my attention being because it is not seen nothing else to see it to know that it seems worthy: D to me the best:)
    Bye Bye Teacher :D
    See you on Tuesday, teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello teacher my favourite job is to celia garcia the 3ºE.I like it because it is original and very nice. I love the job because he has made to Currao jajaja.
    SILVIA LÓPEZ JIMÉNEZ 3ºD BYE :D KISS

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi teacher
    I think that the work that deserves the prize is of Celia García 3ºC because it's original, I like the colors that it has and because I like the detail of the fingerprint of foot and the book.
    Bye Bye =)
    Francisco Jesús Lidueña Mañas 3ºD

    ReplyDelete
  6. alicia viñolo 1ºE

    In my opinion the best project is nº12, Yolanda and Sheila 1ºE.they have worked very hard and they deserve my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silvia Ramírez 1ºE

    My vote is for project nº10,Fernando and Steven Group.They made a wonderful project and they worked hard,I think their project is very good and they deserve my vote.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. steven Puebla 1ºE
    my vote is for Fernando and Steven group, nº10.I think is very well done.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Khady Thiam 1ºE.

    In my opinion the best project is Nº10, Fernando and Steven group 1ºE,because it is very nice.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patricia Quarm 1ºE

    In my opinion I choose Mireya's proyect 1ºE nº11 because it is good and clear.

    all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Manuel Santiago 1ºE

    My vote is for nº11 Mireya,because this group is from my class,and I like their proyect a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eva Mireya 4ºB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eva Mireya 4ºB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eva mireya 4B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eva Mireya 4ºB
    I think I liked the original because that is important.

    ReplyDelete
  16. cristina matarin 4B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alejandro Vargas 4ºB

    My vote is for Eva Mireya 4ºB because she's from my class and i think it's well done and original.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Salam have chosen Eva Mireya because:
    I like it because it is original and originality is very important in the work of biographies and more.

    ReplyDelete
  19. David Samper 4ºB

    My vote is for Cristina Matarin 4ºB because it's she's my friend and i like her project.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eva Mireya 4ºB I found the best because it is very original

    ReplyDelete
  21. In my opinion the best project is Belinda 2ºC, because it is very original.


    Vanessa 2ºC.

    ReplyDelete